6 Health Benefits of Coconut Water After 14 Days
The nutritional value of coconut water is not a secret anymore. It is a significant source of natural electrolytes and potassium with at least 4.2% of carbohydrates. It also contains antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, vitamin B complex, C, and also minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc and also manganese.
According to the study in 2002, coconut water has the same composition with blood plasma. In the past war clash, coconut water is used as an alternative blood plasma to that sustains the war victims and the needed plasma in the battlegrounds.
During the war, coconut water sustains the wounded people during the bloody war.
6 Health Benefits Of Coconut Water
1. Alkalizes the body – Coconut water brings the pH of your body fluids down and makes you less acidic that prevents numerous health complications due to high acid level.
2. Diabetes – Coconut water is considered safe for diabetic patients. It contains fructose can interfere with your blood sugar levels.
3. Boost energy – Coconut water is the best energy drink compare to a bottled energy drink. It also promotes skin health.
4. Rehydration – It contains compounds that help you hydrated.
5. Lower the cholesterol and triglycerides – According to research in 2006, coconut water has a potential ability to lower cholesterol and LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol), and increase the HL cholesterol (good cholesterol).
6. Lowers blood pressure – Research proves that coconut water is an organic heart helper and lower the blood pressure by up to 71%.
No wonder why coconut water good substitute for classic sports energy drinks.