A lower pH means a higher acidity, and thus a higher concentration of positive hydrogen ions in the solution. Chemicals or substances having the property of an acid are said to be acidic.
Acidosis has a negative effect on the vital organs, bones, intestines, skin and every part of the body. If the body becomes overly acidic it’ll become more prone to infections and diseases. Since the acidic bodies is inclined to alot of ailments and diseases so it can lead to chronic inflammation.
The body becomes acidic because of stress and eating habits. The processed foods that is consumed can stripe off essential minerals and can affect the pH values in one’s body. This is because of lack of potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium that can lead to osteoporosis.
Additionally, cancer happensore to acidic bodies. Foods that are mainly the cause of acidic environment in the body are soy, grains, meat and dairy. And also including the refine sugar, highly processed food, coffee, sugar replacements, alcohol and GMOs. The body has the tendency to induce acidic waste products and this can only be stop by consuming alkaline foods, so people should eat more of these.
Here are 20 signs of having acidic body:
1. Stomach issues like bloating, indigestion, acid reflux and excess gases
3. Chest Pain
4. Candida and yeast infections
5. Chronic Cough
7. Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis
8. Poor immunity
9. Sinus Issues
10. Joint pain and sore muscles
11. Excess mucus/phlegm
13. Cavities and sensitive gums
14. Sciatica and stiff neck
15. Chronic Fatigue
16. Bladder and kidney infections
17. Cardiovascular damage caused by acidic plaques – high risk of heart attack and stroke
18. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia
19. Weight gain and/or obesity
20. Poor mental skills
The body draws the alkalizing elements from the tissue when it is acidic and it can affect the normal function. In short, the body system will fail to carry its functions every time it will work on regulating the pH values. That is why it is better to have a healthy lifestyle havits. One’s body should always have the alkaline side of the scale.
Here are 6 ways to alkalize one’s body:
1. Body toxins and waste material can be eliminated by drinking enough water.
2. The most excellent alkalizing agent is lemon water.
3. Eat more fruits, nuts, legumes, veggies, seeds, and beans.
4. Add green veggies to your green juices, salad, and smoothies. It alkalize the body.
5. Limit the intake or stay away from acidic foods such as coffee, soda, soy, popcorn, meat, pastry, dairy products, artificial sweeteners, white vinegar, alcohol, sea foods, fish and wheat products.
6. DO NOT use GMO’s.
Always have a healthy mental health. Stressful situations should be avoided. There should be no fear, anger, jealousy and resentment in order to attain the healthy lifestyle. Always relax one’s mind and body since this is the best way to protect the overall health. Eat on time and have exact and enough energy.
SOURCE: PLANET INSIDER